It is important to note that merino wool fabric is odor free and doesn’t require washing as often as your standard garment.
All our garments are treated with Total Easy Care and therefore doesn’t shrink in machine wash and tumble dry. Follow this step-by-step guide and your LOOW garments will last a lifetime.
Here are some extra guidelines for some of the products that can handle a slightly heavier load than our other products:
- Can be washed up to 60 degrees in a laundry bag.
- Should they be washed on a wool program? (Not necessary, but it is more gentle and significantly extends the life expectancy).
- Should wool detergent be used, with or without lanolin? (Without lanolin for boxers)
- Can be washed up to 60 degrees. 30-40 degrees can also be used if they only require a light wash
- Should they be washed in a laundry bag? (Preferably in a laundry bag as it reduces the risk of holes and wear, but it is not a necessity)
- Should they be washed on a wool program? (This is the most gentle and recommended)
- Should wool detergent be used, with or without lanolin? (Without lanolin for socks)
- Wash up to 40 degrees
- Preferably hand wash. Alternatively in a washing machine with laundry bags.
- If machine washing, it should be on a wool program with as low a spin as possible.
- Detergent must be a genuine wool detergent. Can be both with and without lanolin.